- Strategic Relationship Marketing (co-op)
- Sports & Event Marketing (co-op)
- Financial Planning
- Small Business Entrepreneurship
- Human Resource Management (co-op)
- International Business Management
- Wireless Networking
- Information Systems Business Analyst
- Food & Nutrition Management
- Business Administration with specialisations in Accounting, Marketing, Financial Management, Human Resource, International Business Management
- Early Childhood
- Game Development
- Fashion Management
- Architectural Technology
- Civil Engineering Technician
- Computer Programmer Analyst
- Electromechanical Engineering Technician
- Hospitality Management and many more…
- IELTS Requirement: 6.5 overall with no band less than 6.0 for Post Graduate courses and 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5 for Undergraduate course
- % Requirement: 50% and above for all courses
- George Brown College has won an award from the Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS).
- 9 OUT OF 10 George Brown college graduates get the job within 6 months of graduation.
- George Brown College is under Student Partners Program – SPP, is a partnership between the Canadian Visa Offices in India ONLY and the Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC).
- George Brown College is built right into the city of Toronto, Canada’s largest city and perhaps the most diverse city in the world.
- George Brown College is committed to giving students an education that teaches them the real-world skills that employers are looking for.
- It offers more than 150 certificate, diploma, degree and post-graduate programs.
- Most programs at George Brown College have field placement components, which means that students have a valuable opportunity to work and learn in companies that may be their future place of employment.